“We would love to write a newsletter. We just don’t have the time.”
For a professional service firm, email newsletters are a marketing home run. They demonstrate both your knowledge and your personality; they promote trust and visibility; they fuel your social media activities; they have (nearly) zero variable cost.
Most important, they make the phone ring.
But you still don’t have a newsletter because…
… you’re not sure what to write about.
… you’re afraid you’ll run out of content.
… you’re confused by the logistics and technology involved.
… you don’t like / are not good at writing.
… you don’t have the time or interest to do this regularly.
I can solve these problems for you. I’ll write it (by interviewing you and your colleagues) or help you write it (by fixing your first draft). Then I’ll manage the entire backend – formatting, publishing, tracking, list management. I’ll make it as hands off for you as possible.
Have a look at the options below and see which one of these programs has what you’re looking for. Then give me a call (508-497-0900) or email.
The Email Newsletter Turn-Key Program
For well-established solo professionals and small business owners who are expert at what they do, but don’t have the time (or interest) in creating and managing an email newsletter program.
This 60-day program includes. . .
- Scheduled one-on-one meetings with me
- Development of a written, comprehensive, Email Newsletter action plan
- Co-development (with you) of all content
- A professional, customized design and template
- Customized set-up of a newsletter delivery system
- Hands-on project management through newsletter launch
- Unlimited email and phone interaction with me
- A copy of my online E-Newsletter course
- Optional, ongoing, monthly support and coaching from me
The Email Newsletter Hands-On Program
For solo professionals and small business owners who want someone by their side as they learn to create and manage an effective Email Newsletter.
The E-Newsletter Online Course
For solo professionals and small business owners who want a visual, systematic, step-by-step course that will guide them through the process of developing and managing an email newsletter.
The E-Newsletter Assessment
For the company or individual with an existing, but underperforming email newsletter. An objective evaluation of what’s working and what isn’t, along with specific recommendations for improvement.
This program includes. . .
- A pre-work questionnaire about your business
- A one hour preliminary phone call with me
- A review of past newsletter samples
- A written, customized, assessment of your email newsletter
- A one hour follow-up phone call with me
- E-mail follow-up after your changes have been implemented