- Woman. Mid-life, professional. 50 years old. Sells a professional service.
- Very capable. Knows her specialty and area of expertise, but not clear and/or very new to the idea of putting her business together or how to market it.
- Smart, very motivated to learn. She does the homework.
- Loves to laugh.
- Hates the idea of cold calling or aggressive networking.
- Wants someone to boil it down for her in useful, sensible, coherent chunks.
- Driven and independent. A real go-getter.
- Wants clarity and confidence in how she markets herself.
- Worked in corporate America but isn’t going back.
(Interestingly, when I look at my clients, and while few of them fit this exactly, there’s a lot of overlap!)