Sign up for a free, no-commitment subscription to my email newsletter for solo professionals – The Likeable Expert Gazette – and get 3 FREE Marketing Resources: Two full-length webinars and one 80-page downloadable book. (Full descriptions below!)
Free Marketing Resource #1: How to be a Leading Expert, a 45-Minute Webinar
- The reason why experts don’t try to appeal to a broad audience
- How to describe who you are and what you do in a way that positions you as expert
- Why and how to behave as an expert right now, even if you’re just starting out in business
- Why you may be afraid to call yourself “expert” (and how to solve that)
- Why certification, degrees and credentials have little to do with whether or not you’re perceived as an expert
- Avoiding the mistakes that perpetual non-experts make
Free Marketing Resource #2: Email Marketing Content That Works, a Two-Hour Webinar
- How to define your target audience
- Why and how to narrow your focus
- Where to find an unlimited supply of good topic ideas
- How to position yourself as the “World’s Leading Expert”
- Striking the right balance between “promotional” and “informational” content
- Finding your authentic voice (and why it matters)
- How to keep from giving away “too much” free information
- How social media has changed business e-mail (forever)
Free Marketing Resource #3: “It Sure Beats Working: 29 Quirky Stories and Practical Business Lessons for The First-Time, Mid-Life, Solo Professional,” 80-page downloadable book.
- Bill flat fee if you want to make a lot of money
- Give away free, useful information
- Give people a reason to spread the word about you
- Learn to clearly and simply explain what you do
- Sell less, connect more
- Seek visibility, don’t worry about theft
- Beware of successful people
- Say “no” to the wrong clients
- 10 really good reasons to quit your job and start your own business
The two webinars are viewable immediately and as often as you like. The book is a PDF download. Subscribe today and you’ll have access to all of these right away.
If you decide my email newsletter is not for you, you will break my heart, but … you can unsubscribe at any time. Either way, keep all the free materials with my thanks for giving the newsletter a try.
All the best,
Blue Penguin Development, Inc.