Are you ready to use e-mail to grow your business but don’t know how and what to write?
Join me for this practical, enjoyable, TWO-PART WEBINAR and learn what you need to know to get started NOW!
Here’s what Theresa Knox of Knowtify Business Development, a non-blood relative and recent workshop attendee, had to say:
“The Webinars were grrrreat! I enjoyed myself, smiled and chuckled quite often, while learning and reinforcing good ideas.”
Psst… I know what’s bothering you. Every day, you read about e-mail and what a great tool it can be for marketing a business.
The problem (here’s the “bothering you” part) is that you don’t know what to say or how to say it. Plus, you hate writing.
You understand that interesting, useful, well-written content is the fuel for the e-mail marketing engine, but you’re just not sure how to make it all happen.
So you read the books and you follow the blogs and you really work at it. You even do a little e-mail marketing here and there. But it never seems to add up to much of anything. Your e-mail newsletter isn’t very effective and even the announcements and messages you send to clients and customers fall flat.
That’s the bad news. The good news is, I can teach you how to do a better job (and with less effort). I can show you how to select topics that position you as expert; how to find and use your authentic voice; how to use stories to keep your audience interested; and a whole lot more (see the bullet points below).
All you have to do is register for this ground-breaking, earth-shattering, gut-igniting (or whatever) two-part webinar. From there, you’ll be immediately redirected to a web page where you can watch it whenever you like; as many times as you like.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why good content matters
- How to define your target audience
- Why and how to narrow your focus
- Where to find an unlimited supply of good topic ideas
- How to position yourself as the “World’s Leading Expert”
- What to do if you can’t write well (or simply hate it)
- How to involve readers and generate feedback
- Striking the right balance between “promotional” and “informational” content
- Finding your authentic voice (and why it matters)
- Why and how to use personal stories
- How to keep from giving away “too much” free information
- How to avoid content burnout
- The trick to making your writing come alive
- How social media has changed business e-mail (forever)
It’s filled with real world examples, plenty of do’s and don’ts and audience participation.
Total cost? $67.00. Considerably less than (I’m guessing) what one new client is worth to you, or even one good idea that will make your writing better and easier.
Download this powerful, practical, two-part workshop and walk away with fresh content ideas and a host of new ways to shape your content strategy.
I hope to webinar you there,
Blue Penguin Development
P.S. Once purchased, you can watch the full. two-hour presentation whenever you like and as many times as you like. The webinar is in “Flash” format, allowing you to start, pause and go back and forth within the presentation.