|Thank you for purchasing:||Michael Katz’s Do-It-Yourself E-Newsletter System™ A Self-Paced Electronic Newsletter Program for Professional Service Providers 4th Edition|
You may print ONE COPY and/or save and view on your computer. You MAY NOT resell or redistribute “The E-Newsletter System.” If you have any problems downloading the program, never fear. Just email us and we will help you!: email@example.com
Directions for Downloading:
- “Right mouse click” the link below (in blue) that says ENewsletterSystemFiles.pdf You’ll see a menu like the one to the right open up. In Internet Explorer choose “Save Target As…” and download the file to your desktop (In some cases it may say “Save Link As..” ).
Right click to download the file: ENewsletterSystemFiles.pdf
- Find the file named ENewsletterSystemFiles.pdf on your desktop and double-click to open.You’ll see a list of all the files:
- ENewsletterSystemAndBestOf.pdf: This contains the main program file, the appendices and the “Best of Michael Kat’s E-Newsletter on E-Newsletters.”
- EnewsletterActionPlan.doc: This is a word document containing the editable Action Plan (described within the ENewsletterSystemAndBestOf.pdf document).
- EmailTrackingSpreadsheet.xls: This is an Excel file that contains a working tracking sheet (described within the ENewsletterSystemAndBestOf.pdf document).
Directions for downloading the Audio Teleseminar:
- “Right mouse click” the link below (in blue) that says QuickStartTeleseminar.mp3You’ll see a menu like the one to the right open up.In Internet Explorer choose “Save Target As…” and download the file to your desktop (In some cases it may say “Save Link As..” ).
Right click to download the file: QuickStartTeleseminar.mp3
- Find the file named QuickStartTeleseminar.mp3 on your desktop and double-click to open and listen.
The E-Newsletter System comes with the “Email Marketing content That Works!” bonus webinar. You can watch this anytime by clicking here and visiting this page. Thanks again for your purchase! Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any problems downloading or using this program. All the best, Michael Katz Creator, “The E-Newsletter System”