I help professional service firms and solos develop or clarify their marketing strategy.
Then I translate that into words that allow them to talk about their work in a way that is clear and compelling.
Specifically, that means:
- Clarifying your positioning: What you do, for whom, and why.
- Developing a unique and clear focus: What makes you different.
- Communicating your knowledge and experience: What makes you qualified.
- Finding and using your authentic voice: What makes you real and likeable.
- Simplifying: Getting to the core of what you have to offer.
In a referral-based, word of mouth world, what and how you communicate is who you are.